Turnaround Time

Absolutely horrible experience from this SIMPLETIRE... Do not buy from them.

I placed order 7 days ago and kept asking for updates. For 7 days, absolutely no response and no one picks up phone with this vendor either. 7th day when delivery was supposed to happen, this vendor cancelled the order. What a BIG waste of time with SIMPLETIRE.

I bouhht from Jet.com but their customer service did not help either.

Only good thing was JET customer service responded quickly to my emails; however , I kept getting same response from different people everyday saying they are trying to contact vendor but no luck. They kept assuring me that I will get my order in time and when time came, they said sorry and did not care at all about customer and the expenses I had to pay due to this issue.

Will NOT buy again from SIMPLETIRE and probably not again from JET.com either since they didnt stand behind it.

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE....

Review about: Simpletire Shipping Service.

Comments

TIRES2018

GUESS BUYING ONLINE ISN'T FOR YOU....1 in a billion

SimpleTire
SimpleTire Verified Representative

I'm so sorry to hear you had this experience. If you could, please send me an email at team@simpletire.com with your order number and I will take a look and find out why this happened with your order, and why you didn't receive a response from us when you wrote in. I truly apologize again for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused.