Turnaround Time

Ordered a set of Pirellis for a total of 215.66 yesterday and order was "successful" Got a call today 24 hours later saying they were out of stock and I could either have my money refunded or another set. I do not want a set of generic tires I wanted the Pirellis that were on sale.

I asked to have my money refunded and they claim that also will take 24 hours...It better be in my account TOMORROW or else I will be making a road trip to your office...Very angry at this company and your deceptive bait and switch crap. As soon as I get my money back, I will be taking my business elsewhere and shove your generic tires up your ***

Review about: Simpletire Shipping Service.

I liked: Selection.

I didn't like: Being mislead, Never shop these guys, Customer support.

Comments

SimpleTire
SimpleTire Verified Representative

I'm sorry we weren't able to ship your order. I can understand how frustrating it must have been to find out we were out of stock on the tires you wanted.

Refunds can take a few days to post back to accounts once they're initiated on our end - it all depends on your financial institution.

If there's anything else we can do to make up for the negative experience, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our apologies again.