1.4
Turnaround Time

Simple tire is a joke! Ordered over 3k in semi tires and received a tracking number the next day.

Thought that was a good price with reasonable shipping costs until I received a second email stating my order was cancelled! Called in and they said the warehouse made a mistake and they would go ahead and get the order on its way. Received a tracking number again and within minutes another email saying my order was again cancelled! Called back several times and got the run around then was told I could get the tires I ordered but they would be more than double the price.

So now have no tires and over $3,000 on my credit card that they haven't paid back yet. And the tires are now supposedly out of stock!

However I can go on their website and reorder the same tires! Bait and switch much!!?

Comments

SimpleTire
SimpleTire Verified Representative

I'm very sorry to hear that you had this experience with us. I'd really like to look into it further and see if there is anything I can do to help. If you could, please send us an email at team@simpletire.com with your order number or the email address you used to place your order and I will be happy to investigate.