Ease of Use
Equipment Quality
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

People have to be aware of ordering tires from this simple tire they get your money they r lying about their products a soon as you order they get your money wasting your time they will send you guys the cheapest tires and wrong tires for an example I order drive tires American tires they send me Chinese and not even drive tires they are cheap nasty trailer tires if you want to send it back they will charge you for shipping anyone need more information here is my emailraminnoori60@gmail.com

Comments

Simple tire people do not buy any questions to let you guys know how they are selling tires and what kind here I help before you guys perches and dumping your money and you will never get your money backRaminnoori60@gmail.com I can even talk to you guys on the phone

What is hard about understanding if I asked r the tires American tires and this lady said yes they r she said Samson tires r Americans tires here she is215-642-2366My name is ShamarraDirect line 215-642-2366Order number #1408538

SimpleTire
SimpleTire Verified Representative

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive the tires you were looking for. There must have been some type of misunderstanding - if we ship the wrong tire, we will pay the return shipping and ship replacements free of charge.

I couldn't find an order listed under that email address but if you'd like help, I'd be happy to look into this further. Please send me an email at team@simpletire.com and I can investigate.

to SimpleTire #1496079

Misunderstanding what is it hard to understand when I asked are these drive tires American she said yes My name is ShamarraDirect line 215-642-2366Order number #1408538

SimpleTire
to Anonymous #1496174
SimpleTire Verified Representative

Thank you for sending this over. I'm sorry you didn't get exactly what you wanted while ordering over the phone with our representative.

We're going to review the phone call and someone from our Support team will be in touch with you shortly to help you. My apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.