1.7
Turnaround Time

Nice bunch of B.S.ads are run!

My 1st. online order, was cancelled supposedly out of stock. My 2nd phone order, was cancelled supposedly out of stock too. (although I was assured they were in stock).

I will be verifying my credit card statement online, making sure you do not charge my card twice. Since they needed to run it again I will also make sure SimpleTires, gets the appropriate negative feedbacks they deserve. I will make sure a lot of other people, will be warned to stay away from you.

I knew all their prices seemed too good to be true.I will pay the extra money, and buy from a local reputable dealer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at SimpleTire. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants SimpleTire to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SimpleTire and simpletire customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with SimpleTire?

Comments