2.2
Turnaround Time

Nice bunch of B.S. ads are run!

My 1st. online order, was cancelled supposedly out of stock. My 2nd phone order, was cancelled supposedly out of stock too. (although I was assured they were in stock).

I will be verifying my credit card statement online, making sure you do not charge my card twice. Since they needed to run it again I will also make sure SimpleTires, gets the appropriate negative feedbacks they deserve. I will make sure a lot of other people, will be warned to stay away from you.

I knew all their prices seemed too good to be true. I will pay the extra money, and buy from a local reputable dealer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at SimpleTire. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants SimpleTire to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SimpleTire and simpletire customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments