I bought 4 ea tires from Brianna at Simple tire for $535.88 reference invoice 1515493 dated July 2nd 2018. The Web site at that time was offering a promotion of a $50.00 Amazon gift card for purchases over $500.00.

When I made the purchase I specifically told her about it and inquired from Brianna about redeeming my Gift card. I was told that I would be given specific instructions at a later date by e-mail on how to redeem it. I have since received the tires as purchased in good condition.

However I am yet to receive my gift card and have since requested from the Brianna on two occasions via e-mail regarding the procedure to redeem my gift card. She has not responded and I am still waiting for my Gift Card.

Review about: Simpletire Deal.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I have also purchased from this site in the past 30 days -- still have not received my $50 Amazon gift card for the 4th of July promotion. They have ensured me it's been "passed on to the marketing team" ...

(?) for resolution. WTF?

SimpleTire
SimpleTire Verified Representative

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive your gift card - I'd be happy to ensure that happens right away. If you could please send me a direct message with your order number or the email address connected to your order, I can send that out to you as soon as possible, and find out why you didn't receive it sooner. My apologies again but I want you to know I'm here to help.