Turnaround Time

I called them to see about tire pricing. I wanted the sumitomo st718.

they claim they have free shipping but that is the scam. I asked if they would price match a competitor and she said "maybe". I said Vulcantire.com sells them for 236.00 each. your price is 269.00 each.

she said "we have free shipping and they don't". I said it's not free if you are marking up the tires. I said your price for 6 with "free shipping" is 1685.00. They're price with shipping is 1644.00.

she said " well I can price match them with their shipping" to which I said then your shipping is not free, you are just marking up the tires and even with your "free shipping" you are still more expensive. You are a ripoff company.

She then hung up. STAY AWAY from this place...….very bad business.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Being ripped off.

Comments

It's a free market. If you don't like the price go with someone else.

SimpleTire
SimpleTire Verified Representative

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a better experience with our team member. I understand your frustration and I'd like to take a look into this and review the recording of your phone conversation so we can address this with our team.

If you could please send us an email at team@simpletire.com, I'd just need a little more information so we can review.With regards to pricing, I do apologize we weren't the lowest price this time around. Our pricing is based on what we're paying for the tires we sell at any given time. Often times our price is the lowest, with free shipping on top of that. Other times, our price may not be lowest.

We can't guarantee we will always have the lowest price but we do strive for a better experience. I apologize that we fell short and I'm hopeful you'll get in touch with me directly at the email above so that we can work towards that goal.