one of the attendants was very rude, I ask here in a very polite way if she could transfer me to a department who could help me with my question, the second attendant said I was greed !!!! How do you sell things been rude to your costumers???

when I first click on the order it show a 15% discount, but when I start to add my info to make a payment I realized that the price had only 10% discount now, when I called to ask why this happen I was very mistreated. this is all I have to say this is all I have to say this is all I have to say this is all I have to say

Review about: Simpletire Customer Care.

Comments

SimpleTire
#1420554
SimpleTire Verified Representative

I am so sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience with us. I'd really like to look into this and see why you experienced the change in discount, and of course review the phone conversation you had with our team member.

If you would, please send us an email at team@simpletire.com so that we can investigate.

I had reached out to you a few days ago privately on here but wanted to try again in case you didn't receive it. Thank you!