Ease of Use
Equipment Quality
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Usability

I ordered 2 rear tires. They send me 2 tires, same brand, same name, same size but the tires are 600 tread wear!!! Spoke to Philip, admits their mistake and offers me 20 dollars!!

Are you kidding me!!??

I don't sell tires! If the tires are the correct brand, make. I have no reason to look at anything else! I needed them installed that night! I barely made it before the shop closed! After leaving I stopped to wash my car, while cleaning my wheels I noticed the 600 tread wear! Went to see if I made an error, nope!! I was correct, simpletire sent the WRONG tires!! State because I installed them, they can't take them back! I really don't care that the Waterhouse won't accept them! Of course I installed them! I would NOT have purchased them if I didn't need tires!!

Now give me my money back or send me the correct tires and pay to have them installed!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tires.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

600 is a treadwear rating based on national highway & traffic safety standards. A 600 rating will wear better than a 480 rating. If the size, tread, and brand match you are good.

SimpleTire
SimpleTire Verified Representative

I'm sorry to hear you received the wrong tire on your order. I'm very hopeful we've been able to get this resolved for you but if not, please send me an email at team@simpletire.com and I'll look into this right away. I want to make sure you get the tire you need.