I ordered 6 Michelin tires from Simpletire.com with the understanding that the tires would be delivered to the installer within 5 days...guaranteed according to the fast talking salesman. Two days after the order was taken (and credit card charged) I get a confirmation stating that the tires would take 2 days longer.

The salesman clearly understood the situation I was in and that was I was leaving on vacation and that the tires were needed at least two days in advance...even one day would have worked.

In addition, they only shipped 4 of the 6 tires ordered and that won't work when the truck has 6 tires. When I called, I got a run around but they finally consented to crediting the transaction.

They may have cheap prices, but you'd better be careful as they are slicksters.

Review about: Simpletire Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

TIRES2018

IF YOUR ORDER IS TIME SENSITIVE COVER YOUR *** AND BUY LOCAL....TRYING TO BLAME A COMPANY WHEN YOU HAVE A TIME SENSITIVE ISSUE...

SimpleTire
SimpleTire Verified Representative

I'm sorry to hear we weren't able to get you the tires you needed and that you feel you were given the run around when you spoke with our team members. We do the best we can to accurately represent delivery times because we do understand that we sell a product our customers depend on greatly.

I'm sorry that we missed the mark on your order and that it left you in a bind.

If you'd like to discuss this further, I would really like to look into this and find out what happened to cause the delay, and why our team left you feeling like we were anything less than helpful. If you'd like, please send an email to team@simpletire.com and I'll look into it right away.