3.3
Service Scheduling

I order a set of 4 Falken Wildpeak AT3W LT275/70R-18 order # 1541191 and was very disappointed with there shipping method of FedEx, very bad service. I placed order on 07/03 and was supposed to get my tires on 07/09/18 but I only received one tire on that day, I got a second tire on 07/11/18.

on 07/12 I decided to call simple tire customer service to ask if they knew what was happening with my tires, the customer rep told me he would investigate with FedEx and send me an email with the status of my tires witch I never got the email. I received the other two tires on 07/14/18.

With that experience on the delivery method with FedEX I will never buy from Simple Tire next time I buy anything on line I will ask who do they ship with and if is FedEx I will look someplace else.

Carlos

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

SimpleTire
SimpleTire Verified Representative

Hi Carlos, I'm so sorry to hear you had this experience with your delivery. I'd really like to take a look at your order and address it with our Fedex representative.

If you could please send me a private message with your order number or the email address connected to your order, I'll be able to investigate and ensure this type of delay is prevented in the future. I apologize for your frustration and am hopeful that we'll talk soon.