I purchased 9 year old "new" tires through their Amazon storefront Autoplicity ( I didn't know these were the same company), returned them. Found another tire company SimpleTire then emailed and spoke to the company about their policy.

They assured me the tires were less than 2 years old. Satisfied, I ordered again and had them shipped to my tire dealer for install. Turns out they were 9 years old again and since they were mounted the company didn't want to do anything. This is a scam because they either blame the distributor or the customer for not checking before they are mounted.

Either way they get away with dumping unsafe, old tires and make a profit. Consumers must be made aware of their deceptive practices.

Comments

SimpleTire
SimpleTire Verified Representative

I truly apologize for the fact that you received tires of this age from us twice. I can understand your anger and frustration and I am very sorry that our team wasn't more helpful when you contacted us the second time to make this right.

I would very much like to look into this and find out who you spoke with so that we can review our policies and ensure this does not happen again. I want to make sure our customers are comfortable and confident in their purchases from us and I'm sorry we didn't do more to help correct our error.

If you could, please send me an email at team@simpletire.com with your order number so I can address this with our team. I apologize again for the inconvenience this has caused.