1.7
Turnaround Time

I ordered a set of tires for my Ford Explorer, the next day I got an email stating "We have some bad news the tires you ordered are out of stock".They told me to call them and they would give me a discount on a different set.

I thought that was cool so I called up and they offered me a 5% discount for my troubles. I respectfully declined and decided to wait for the tires I wanted. Two days later I saw the tires I wanted were back in stock. I ordered them and what do you know, the same email two days later.

I called again thinking OK, they have to offer me something a little better than 5% this time. Nope that's the best they can do. Now what really has me upset is they haven't refunded my money yet! $615 X 2 =$1,230 so now I don't even have enough money to get tires from a more reputable retailer.

I have to wait until they get their act together and process my refund.

Not worth all the headaches, prices were good but they have a very limited stock and it sounded from talking with customer service that this is a regular thing.If this is how they conduct their business and treat customers willing to spend hundreds of dollars with them I cant expect they will be around long.

Review about: Simpletire Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments