filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I bought 4 tires and only received 3. I’ve sent at least 7 messages over the past 2 weeks where they claim someone will bet back to you in 24 hours... still haven’t heard anything. It’s a shame that it says 2-4 day shipping and here it is THE 12th DAY AND I STILL DONT...
Long Nguyen

Online complaint is here https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/submit-a-complaint/consumer-complaint/

Long Nguyen

I would like to share the link with you: Complaint form to PA AG is downloadable at https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/BCP_Complaint_Form.pdf The websi...

2.6

SimpleTire - Bought merchandise you took back

Simple tires puts things for sale and then after you buy them they give you your money back because they know they can get more from someone else that's not right after you've already bought the tires you guys are scammers

SimpleTire - Bought 4 tires

I bought 4 today paided for them now they tell can't have em they said made a mistake contacted E bay looking in to the matter not a good deal

SimpleTire - Unhappy customer

My friend received a letter offering a discount price on tires. He immediately jumped on offer. He promptly paid thru PayPal. Disabled vet very happy then 3 hours later offer was revoked and money supposedly returned. Now we have an unhappy man. Not nice simple Tire.
Show

SimpleTire - Will not contact me on a request to solve a road hazard issue !

Had an object in the road damage the side of the tire i purses with road hazard that i paid extra for from simple tire .
Show

Received great service from Simpletire.

Purchased set of tires. Later, one tire failed with very low mileage. Called Simpletire and described the issue, they immediately offered a replacement at no cost to myself. That replacement came to my door in 24 hours via FedEx. This is outstanding customer service . Tire now mounted and working fine THANK YOU SIMPLETIRE.
5.0
Turnaround Time
Usability

SimpleTire - Terrible

I ordered (4) P205/55R16 tires . They send me (2 ) shipments. One shipment has 3 tires and 2nd shipment has 1 tire. All (4) tires are wrong size P205/65R15. Looks like shipment dept has Dyslexia. Now arranging return is a hassle. UPS asked me to box these tires. The tires I received did not come in a box-just with tape and labels. I am sick of this. I complained and they refunded me and asked not to bother with return. Then I purchased tires at Tire Rack. They came in today and all in one shipment and the correct size. Angry

SimpleTire - Worst experience ever

I ordered tires and then like 3 days later they said my order was cancelled because the tires were out of stock...? How would it let me order them and them be out of stock. So then they said they would process my refund and it would take up to 24-48 hours but now it has been over a WEEK and I still don't have my refund.

SimpleTire - A joke
Go to their website on your phone. Type in 2005 Mercedes CLK320 as your vehicle. I challenge you to order 2 different tires. Impossible. There is no ‘continue shopping ‘, just ‘checkout ‘. So I called them. ‘Don’t use your phone’ was Caesar’s reply when I told him the issue. That’s the solution? What a joke. Imagine the ‘service ‘ you’ll get if something is wrong with your order. Oh well is their attitude. Buy somewhere else!!!

SimpleTire - Horrible!

Sold old tires, spent 500 dollars on a set of 4 pirelli's and not even a year later they were separating.... i initially complained when i received and they were telling me they couldn't be returned... getting bank/legal involved now as they have done nothing from the start! this is not for them to contact me this is for others NOT to maker the same mistake. check the BBB's site others have had similar issues.
Equipment Quality
Turnaround Time
Usability
I didn't like
  • Obsolete tires
  • Being mislead
  • Difficult to contact directly only email