Purchase a set of four Nokian winter tires on July 6, 2018. The tires delivered were produced in the 20th week (May) of 2015. Tire manufacturers and the Tire Safety Group recommend that tires be replaced after six years regardless of tread wear. Since winter tires are only on my vehicle for four months a year, it is highly unlikely that I will wear out the tread in the next three years.

Over a week ago I contacted customer service via email indicating the delivery of old stock tires. No response.

Over the past five years, I've purchased over ten sets of tires from TireRack. This is the first time I purchased from a different online vendor -- primarily because Simple Tire stocked Nokian and TireRack did not.

Lesson learned -- while I am sure there are complaints about TireRack, customer service always responds to customer concerns. I've never had an issue with TireRack providing a response to an inquiry. Simple Tire needs to do better if they intend to keep customers.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

SimpleTire
SimpleTire Verified Representative

I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with your recent purchase, and that you didn't get the help you needed when you contacted us. I want to look into this further and find out why you didn't receive a response.

If you could send us a private message with your order number or the email address connected to your order, I'd really like to investigate and see how I can help. My apologies again for the negative experience.