With a '06 Subaru Forester showing 173K miles and recent routine maintenance and repairs of around $1200 I determined to keep it a while longer but decided to bite the bullet and replace all four six year old tires with 54K miles on them. Many searches and reviews brought me to Simple Tire where I purchased a base line Lexani model with a 500 UTQG rating that fit my budgetary intentions.

I've just had them locally mounted so nothing to report on the tire itself. But my ordering and purchase experience with Simple Tire cannot be described as anything other than outstanding. Once I decided, I place my on line order late on a Sunday night and got immediate e-confirmation of the transaction. The next day a delivery message gave me a link to monitor progress of the Free shipment.

As the week went by I regularly checked the link and the projected Thursday delivery proved completely accurate, delivered right to my door.

From start to finish, beginning on a weekend night until a Thursday morning delivery amounted to roughly 3 1/2 days. Price, service, communication, free and fast delivery - nothing but praise for Simple Tire.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Comments