La Mirada, California

I found the tire I needed from Simple Tire (ContiPro Contact 235/40 R-19), and so I went ahead and tried to order one tire at $129.99 with FREE SHIPPING!

The order won't go through after so many attempts. An error message kept coming up which says, "Error Processing card." I told myself there was something wrong in their website, so I decided to try again in the morning.

This morning, I attempted to make the order, and everything went fine until I clicked on "Place My Order." The very same "Error Processing card" again came up, and try as I might, my order won't go through.

Finally, I clicked on their Chat system, and got a certain Michael on the line -- who kept insisting that the website I am looking at is n old page, and that the new price is now $214.98!

I sent him the link to the webpage I'm looking at, and after he saw it, he remained adamant that it was an incorrect page! When I told him that the webpath is a LIVE link, he still wouldn't budge, and kept telling me that the price of the tire, if I want it it, is $214.98.

PLEASE, PLEASE, EVERYBODY, STAY AWAY FROM THIS BAIT & SWITCH COMPANY. KEEP YOUR MONEY! KEEP YOUR SANITY!

Review about: Contipro Contact Tire 235 X 40 R 19 96V.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Continental Tire Tires
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss They won't honor their price commitment on their website! / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with SimpleTire?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion