Turnaround Time

I found the tire I needed from Simple Tire (ContiPro Contact 235/40 R-19), and so I went ahead and tried to order one tire at $129.99 with FREE SHIPPING!

The order won't go through after so many attempts. An error message kept coming up which says, "Error Processing card." I told myself there was something wrong in their website, so I decided to try again in the morning.

This morning, I attempted to make the order, and everything went fine until I clicked on "Place My Order." The very same "Error Processing card" again came up, and try as I might, my order won't go through.

Finally, I clicked on their Chat system, and got a certain Michael on the line -- who kept insisting that the website I am looking at is n old page, and that the new price is now $214.98!

I sent him the link to the webpage I'm looking at, and after he saw it, he remained adamant that it was an incorrect page! When I told him that the webpath is a LIVE link, he still wouldn't budge, and kept telling me that the price of the tire, if I want it it, is $214.98.

PLEASE, PLEASE, EVERYBODY, STAY AWAY FROM THIS BAIT & SWITCH COMPANY. KEEP YOUR MONEY! KEEP YOUR SANITY!

This reviewer shared experience about "they won't honor their price commitment on their website!" and wants this business to issue a partial refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with SimpleTire and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SimpleTire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto Parts and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare SimpleTire to other companies on our site.

Comments