3.3
Turnaround Time

I bought a pair of snow blower tires from simple tire and although the price was right, ordering was hassle free, shipping time was pretty fast the way the tires were shipped was a different story. The tires arrived crushed completely flat to where the two beads were touching.

I tried every tire trick in the book to get the beads to seal on the rim with no such luck I finally got frustrated and took them to a tire shop where they couldn't even get them on and told me to go grab some tubes from tractor supply which did work but what a PIA!! All for two simple tubeless snow blower tires. If your purchasing small tires from simple tire plan on spending another $20.00 on top of your purchase to put tubes in a tubeless tire. All this hassle because they want to save money on shipping.

I've never bought car or truck tires from simpletire but I wouldn't based on my experience. I would highly recommend you look elsewhere when purchasing small tires.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kenda Tires Tires.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1253290

Why not ask for a refund or a return of them? You could also dispute the charge if they give you any problems.