3.3
Turnaround Time

I bought a pair of snow blower tires from simple tire and although the price was right, ordering was hassle free, shipping time was pretty fast the way the tires were shipped was a different story. The tires arrived crushed completely flat to where the two beads were touching.

I tried every tire trick in the book to get the beads to seal on the rim with no such luck I finally got frustrated and took them to a tire shop where they couldn't even get them on and told me to go grab some tubes from tractor supply which did work but what a PIA!! All for two simple tubeless snow blower tires. If your purchasing small tires from simple tire plan on spending another $20.00 on top of your purchase to put tubes in a tubeless tire. All this hassle because they want to save money on shipping.

I've never bought car or truck tires from simpletire but I wouldn't based on my experience. I would highly recommend you look elsewhere when purchasing small tires.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of kenda tires tires from SimpleTire. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants SimpleTire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SimpleTire for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1253290

Why not ask for a refund or a return of them? You could also dispute the charge if they give you any problems.