THIS HAS BEEN A BIG HEADACHE THEY WON'T EVEN GIVE YOU TRACKING NUMBERS THEY WANT YOU TO CALL OR TRACK THRU THEIR SITE.... I ORDERED ON THE 6/20/2018 AND THEY STATED 2 TO 4 BUSINESS DAYS NOW ITS ON ITS 6TH BUSINESS DAY AND STILL NO TIRES!!

REQUESTED MY TIRES BE SHIPPED TO MY JOB WHICH IS A BUSINESS OPEN 9 TO 5PM THE REP. SAYING IF NO ONE IS THERE DURING THE TIME OF DELIVERY THEY WOULD JUST LEAVE THEM!! AT FIRST MY ORDER WAS SUPPOSEDLY BEING SHIPPED FROM MIAMI THEN SOMETHING WENT WRONG WITH THE ORDER. NOW IT'S BEING SHIPPED FROM KENTUCKY...

SMH...

THEY OFFERED AN AMAZON $50 GIFT CARD BUT THEY DON'T CONTROL WHEN ITS ISSUED TO YOU THERE TALKING ABOUT THEY SUBMIT A LIST TO AMAZON THEN THEY SEND OUT THE GIFT CARD VIA EMAIL..... SMFH ... SOME TIMES JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS CHEAPER THERE IS ALWAYS A HEADACHE WITH RECEIVING IT! THIS IS THE REASON WHY IT JUST MAKES SINCE TO PAY MORE FOR WHAT YOU WANT AND NOT DEAL WITH THESE FLY BY NIGHT INTERNET COMPANIES.

I'M THINKING THAT THE REVIEWS ON THEIR SITE IS BOGUS AND EVERYONE HAS A BAD EXPERIENCE. I KEEP CALLING FOR AN UPDATE EVERY HOUR ON THE HALF HOUR TRYING TO GET AN UPDATE ON WHERE MY TIRES ARE.

TOP IT OFF THIS IS MY OFF DAY AND I'M SITTING AT WORK WAITING FOR A DELIVERY WHAT A BIG INCONVENIENCE! SEEM LIKE THEY ONLY HAVE ABOUT 5 REPS ALL TOGETHER TAKING CALLS AND ORDERS OUT OF PHILADELPHIA I DON'T KNOW WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE OR WHY BUT I WANT MY TIRES ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

SimpleTire
SimpleTire Verified Representative

I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive your tires in the typical 2-4 business day timeframe, and for the frustration you felt while trying to track your order. It sounds like the tires you ordered were in high demand and had to be shipped from another warehouse but I'd like to take a look at your order and see if we could have handled this differently to prevent this type of change.

The gift cards we were sending from that promotion were sent out 7 days post purchase, but I'd be happy to look and ensure you received yours as well.

Please send me an email at team@simpletire.com and I can investigate this further. My apologies again for the inconvenience.