1.8
Turnaround Time

I had a set of sailun atrezzo 20" tires on my car and got almost 90k on them, so since they were such a good tire I ordered another set. Well 14 months later, 3 tires have had the inside sidewall blown out.

Something isn't right since this isn't a daily driver (have drove 6k miles on them) and all of the tires blew under normal driving. I contact simple tire about it and after going back and forth they tell me to take it to my installer. I took it there and he told me to my face "that's not normal wear, something is wrong with these tires." Scott Miller at simple tire informed me they weren't defective and they couldn't do anything because my installer said "they wasn't defective." Whatever, so I attempted to try to resolve this and sent pictures of the tires to simple tire. They tell me the tires are rubbing and are not defective.

This is obviously wrong since nothing has changed on the car in four years and it's on different locations on the car. Simple tire then tells me to take it to "their" installers. I took it then to NTB in Simpsonville, SC where the service manager Justin Miller also informed me that it wasn't normal wear and tear and the tires were not rubbing. The next Monday I called simple tire and talked to Scott Miller again who was extremely rude and kept trying to over talk me, and he informed me that NTB cannot definititively tell them it's a manufacturer defect and they can't do anything.

I ask to talk to a superior which Scott refused to escalate my call. I then called customer service and asked to talk to his superior. He told me to order some more tires from them and send in the blown tires and if we consider them defective we will credit you. I refused because after all this headache, over three weeks of calling back and forth I DO NOT want to have ANY business dealings with this company.

I refuse to sit a 20k car on bricks waiting for replacement tires when there is an obvious problem, when after all this garbage I'm pretty sure they will tell me they aren't defective anyways.

Plus then I won't have the tires when I pursue a legal claim in the near future. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Review about: Sailun Tires Tires.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

SimpleTire
SimpleTire Verified Representative

I know we've communicated already but I wanted to let you know again how sorry we are for the negative experience. I'm glad we were able to find a solution.

to SimpleTire #1450884

Yes this issue was resolved it only took almost a month and a loss of $130 from the purchase price. Then a cost of $20 per wheel twice.

Therefore 20x4x2=$160+$130=$290 loss plus the aggravation of driving to 3 tire installers to look at tires. My time is valuable, thanks for using a lot of it.